Unalaska City School District greatly values the role of parents in the educational process and
wants to invite you to parent-teacher conferences for students in grades 5-12 scheduled for
Wednesday, October 26th and Thursday, October 27th. Conferences for students in grades 7-12 have been divided into time blocks. All conferences will be held in teachers’ classrooms this year. Please check in at the entrance near the high school library to pick up a report card before visiting rooms. Conferences will be scheduled for students in grades 5-6 and the homeroom teachers will be in contact with families regarding your time. Even if you cannot make your assigned block, please come when you can. We would love to see you.
7-12 Conference Schedule:
● Wednesday, October 26th; 3:45 PM to 6:00 PM for students with last names A-F.
● Wednesday, October 26th; 6:15 PM to 8:30 PM for students with last names G-K.
● Thursday, October 27th; 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for students with last names L-R.
● Thursday, October 27th; 12:00 PM to 3:00 PM for students with last names S-Z.
● Thursday, October 27th; 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM; open for all families
Again, we are looking forward to having you attend conferences and being able to speak with
you about your child’s progress in school.
Thank you and please call 581-1222 with any questions you may have.
Ryan H. Humphrey
Unalaska City School District